Loadpoint has a long history of providing innovative dicing solutions and services to a global client base
Machine dicing stands at the forefront of today's technology. Loadpoint is a leader in the field, with a reputation as a pioneer of dicing solutions. Serving a global clientele, Loadpoint merges innovation with precision, from silicon wafers through to optics and ceramics. We have a range of advanced machinery on site and take advantage of our unmatched expertise to solve complex problems.
Our capabilities include
- Up to 12inch capability.
- Loadpoint operate several 6”, 12”and heavy duty dicing saws.
- Cut depths from 0.010mm to 55mm
- Core drilling and large diameter glass disc production
- Resin potting / backfilling for sonar arrays
- Post-dicing cleaning (spray and ultrasonic)
- 3-axis optical measurement
Loadpoint’s philosophy is to be flexible to customer needs, if you have a new or specialist project please contact us and to discuss how we can help.
Materials / Jobs processed:
- Glass plates with / without chrome masks
- Silicon wafers
- Carbon graphite block and plate
- PZT arrays – sonar, ultrasound
- Optical components / photonics
- Ceramics – plate, rods and profiles
- Speciality and high value metals for the electronics industry, e.g. Molybdenum & Iridium
- Electronic component singulation / FR4 boards
- MEMs structures
Work holding and packaging availabilityDicing Tapes
- Standard dicing tape: low, medium and high tack blue tape
- UV Tapes: standard UV wafer tape. Package / singulation strength thick tape
- Green tape – for adding additional thickness to standard dicing tapes
- Water and solvent based
- Graphite, glass and stainless steel
- Ceramic vacuum chucks, metal vacuum chucks, mechanical chucks, magnetic chucks, tapeless chucks. We also have the in-house capability to design and manufacture bespoke chucks to suit customer requirements