LOADPOINT’S DICING SOLUTIONS FACILITY FOR DICING, CUTTING, DRILLING, GRINDING & PROTOTYPING.
Loadpoint operate an in-house production facility that is used by customers who prefer to outsource their material processing needs. We process materials from a wide range of industries including automotive, medical, aerospace, space industry, electronics / semiconductors as well as for many academic and research-based institutions.
Their reasons for sending us their materials are varied but include the following objectives:
- Achievement of high cut quality
- Cost / productivity savings
- Extra production capacity to meet demand
- Pre-production trials
- Prototyping of new products
- Projects to determine a better dicing process
Our capabilities include:
- Up to 12inch capability.
- Loadpoint operate several 6”, 12”and heavy duty dicing saws.
- Cut depths from 0.010mm to 55mm
- Core drilling and large diameter glass disc production
- Resin potting / backfilling for sonar arrays
- Post-dicing cleaning (spray and ultrasonic)
- 3-axis optical measurement
Loadpoint’s philosophy is to be flexible to customer needs, if you have a new or specialist project please contact us and we can discuss how Loadpoint could help with your requirement.
Materials / jobs processed:
- Glass plates with / without chrome masks
- Silicon wafers
- Carbon graphite block and plate
- PZT arrays – sonar, ultrasound
- Optical components / photonics
- Ceramics – plate, rods and profiles
- Speciality and high value metals for the electronics industry, e.g. Molybdenum & Iridium
- Electronic component singulation / FR4 boards
- MEMs structures
Work holding and packaging availability
- Dicing Tapes
- Standard dicing tape: low, medium and high tack blue tape
- UV Tapes: standard UV wafer tape. Package / singulation strength thick tape
- Green tape – for adding additional thickness to standard dicing tapes
- Water and solvent based
- Mounting Plates
- Graphite, glass and stainless steel
- Ceramic vacuum chucks, metal vacuum chucks, mechanical chucks, magnetic chucks, tapeless chucks. We also have the in-house capability to design and manufacture bespoke chucks to suit customer requirements