Loadpoint Limited and its affiliates, subsidiaries and related entities (“Loadpoint”, “we, “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data we collect about end customers and users of our services (“you/your”).
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain what personal data we collect about you when you visit and interact with your website or buy our products. When we do this, we are the data controller.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it provides important information about how we handle your personal information and your rights. If you have any questions about any aspect of this privacy notice you can contact us using the information provided below.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites nor privacy practices adopted by third parties. We encourage you to read third-party privacy policies separately.
Personal data we collect
- When you visit our website:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Website address from which you followed a link directing you to our website
- Words or files you searched for before being directed to our website Browser information
When you contact us through your enquiry channels, including by phone, social media, and email:
- Contact information, including email address and telephone numbers
- You company’s name and website address
- Any written information you choose to provide through our forms
If you choose to take part on our testimonials and case studies programme, we will collect and publish your:
- Life background information, including hobbies, facts, career and educational information
- Your disabilities, disease, treatment, surgery, and diagnosis information
- Products you bought from us
- Your opinions on our services
Purposes for which we use personal data and the legal basis
When providing services to you, we may use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following lawful bases:
|Lawful Basis for Processing
|To provide you or the company you work for with our products, process your payments and assist you with any enquiries you may have about the product you bought
Performance of the contract.
We rely on your explicit consent when receiving any health or disability information in connection with the delivery of our services.
|To answer to your enquiries when you contact us through our communication channels
Performance of the contract - to fulfil your request and make it possible for us to enter a contract.
We rely on your explicit consent when receiving any health or disability information in connection with your enquiry.
|To the performance of our marketing activities, including sending you newsletters, offers, and guides
|To collect case studies and publish your testimonials on our website, increasing our brand reputation and sales
|To analyse our website usage, performance and improve and customise our website
|To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
Where personal data is processed because it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, we will be unable to provide our services without the required information.
This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website and understand how you interact with us.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data outside the UK, European Union or European Economic Area, such as to our subsidiaries located in third countries, including Australia. If, however, it becomes necessary for the purposes of providing our services to you, we will only share it with organisations in countries benefiting from a European Commission adequacy decision or on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission which contractually oblige the recipient to process and protect your personal data to the standard expected within the EU/EEA.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- HubSpot - our marketing automation and CRM system
- Cloudflare - web performance and security software deployed by HubSpot
- Google Analytics - statistical analysis of website performance
How long we keep your data
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with our services and for a reasonable period thereafter to enable us to meet our contractual and legal obligations and to deal with complaints and claims.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be securely deleted or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data, so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
How we protect your data
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect data that we process from unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration or destruction.
In addition to the technical and organisational measures we have put in place, there are a number of simple things you can do to in order to further protect your personal information;
- Personal data is electronically stored in secure environments, to allow any communication necessary for the performance of a contract between our company and yours, or to take steps to enter a contract, and for the purposes of legitimate mutual business interests.
- No personal data is stored on removable drives.
- Personal data is encrypted.
- Personal data is never shared with third parties without the appropriate data protection measures, including signing the appropriate agreements and commitments to data protection
- We make it clear and easy for people to opt-out or change preferences.
- We ensure our communications are relevant to you and guarantee you can opt-out and unsubscribe from any marketing communications.
- We deploy internal security measures such as two factor authentication, VPNs, firewalls, encrypted devices, monitoring tools and software, and penetration testing is carried out periodically.
Your rights and options
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- You have the right of access to your personal data and can request copies of it and information about our processing of it.
- If the personal data we hold about you in incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to rectify or add to it.
- Where we are using your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Where we are using your personal because it is in our legitimate interests to do so, you can object to us using it this way.
- Where we are using your personal data for direct marketing, including profiling for direct marketing purposes, you can object to us doing so.
- You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal data if:
o It is not accurate.
o It has been used unlawfully but you do not want us to delete it.
o We do not need it any-more, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims; or
o if you have already asked us to stop using your data but you are waiting to receive confirmation from us as to whether we can comply with your request.
- In some circumstances you can compel us to erase your personal data and request a machine-readable copy of your personal data to transfer to another service provider.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can be contacted using the information provided at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
If you have any questions, or wish to exercise any of your rights, then you can contact:
Chelworth Industrial Estate
Changes to this privacy notice
We may update this notice (and any supplemental privacy notice), from time to time as shown below. We will notify of the changes where required by applicable law to do so.