Servicing and Spares
The reputation of Loadpoint’s machines for high reliability and extremely long operational life is based upon Loadpoint’s commitment to after sales customer support.
Machines manufactured by Loadpoint over 30 years ago are still in daily use for high precision dicing.
Loadpoint supply complete machining solutions. For our dicing machines this constitutes a package including dicing and cleaning machines with all consumables such as blades, tape rings, film frames, tape, shippers and a comprehensive service and support programme.
Our support programme includes:
- Immediate telephone technical assistance from an experienced Loadpoint engineer, including initial support with a machine query; Loadpoint engineers try to resolve problems initially on the phone to avoid any unnecessary service visit costs.
- On customer site technical assistance (within UK/Europe) normally next day, but we aim for no greater than 7 days.
- On-site assistance includes; advice and support on process development, on-site repairs and any maintenance requirements.
- Next day shipment for most parts and quick turnaround for high cost replacement items.
- Comprehensive service contracts are available to provide annual service undertaken by our highly experienced service engineers to ensure reliable productivity.
- Service contracts are highly flexible and can be adapted to suit customer needs.
- Guidance and on-site assistance for moving or re-positioning of machines after installation.
Because Loadpoint design and build all of its dicing machines “in house”, engineers provide an unparalleled level of technical knowledge and know-how.
Loadpoint manufacture and supply lasting equipment designed for the purpose and complying with our specification and statutory requirements.